Make the day special with an irresistible Baked Coconut. It’s a crunchy, gooey confection that will satisfy the most powerful sweet tooth.
Enjoy a Taste of the Tropics with Creamy Baked Coconut
Who can resist the taste of coconut? While you may think of it as a summertime flavor, there’s no need to hold back. Coconut is delicious any time of year, and a fragrant Baked Coconut will bring sunshine to the gloomiest day.
This a blend of simple flavors that come together to create a rich dessert. It has a crunchy top that gives way to a soft, creamy center. It smells amazing, and you’ll be ready to devour it the minute it comes out of the oven.
Baked Coconut Is a Fast, Easy Dessert
Add Baked Coconut to your list of easy, no-fail recipes you can use in a pinch. It’s a delicious dessert you can make from a few standard baking ingredients.
The classic way to serve Baked Coconut is with a scoop of your favorite ice cream. Some restaurants serve it with a scoop of fruit-flavored sherbet. It’s delicious both ways.
Tips for Making Baked Coconut
- Be sure to buy coconut milk and not cream of coconut for this recipe. Coconut milk is an important ingredient in many Latin American, Thai and Caribbean recipes. You can find coconut milk in the international section of your grocery store.
- Some people add a tablespoon of rum to the recipe. This turns your Baked Coconut into something like a baked Pina Colada. It’s wonderful.
What to Serve with Baked Coconut
Baked Coconut is welcome at any meal. It’s wonderful with your morning coffee and a sweet way to end lunch or dinner.
One delectable pairing is an easy, homemade Coconut milk. This recipe requires only four ingredients and no churner.
If you’re going for a full island-oriented menu, make this fast, easy Coconut milk and serve it over rice.
Baked Coconut Recipe
Baked Coconut has a crunchy top that gives way to a soft, creamy center. It smells amazing, and you'll be ready to devour it the minute it comes out of the oven.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large bowl, whisk together the condensed milk, eggs, coconut milk, milk, and grated coconut.
Pour the mixture into an ovenproof dish greased with butter.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve warm with your favorite ice cream.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Coconut Lime Bread – one bite and you’ll be whisked away to a tropical paradise!
- Rocky Road Ice Cream Cake – combines nuts, marshmallows and homemade chocolate ice cream to create a tempting treat.
- Homemade Buttermilk Pie Recipe – tastes like rich custard but doesn’t require any fancy ingredients
- Disney’s Famous Churro Bites Recipe – they taste so good dipped in chocolate!
- Coconut Lime Cupcakes – a perfect bite of tropical bliss.
- Maple Pecan Blondies – get ready for the ultimate in rich, gooey decadence
- Apple Cider Shortbread Cookies – these cookies melt in your mouth and are not overly sweet