Are you wondering what to wear to your Thanksgiving feast? Wonder no more because roomy, feast-ready Turkey Pants are here.
If you count on wearing sweatpants or other loose garments while you chow down, these pants might just be a stylish alternative.
Eat Your Fill While Wearing Turkey Pants
The pants are comfortable, loose and expandable. They’ll let you stuff your stomach without worrying about making your pants too tight.
There’s no belt. You don’t have to worry about loosening anything. You can just sit back, relax and enjoy that second or third serving of pumpkin pie. Nobody will notice if your tummy looks like it’s ballooned several sizes.
Feel Like a Turkey
Made of a cool, breathable cotton blend, these pants are a combination of leggings, harem pants and joggers. The shape is definitely unusual. They’re fitted at the shin and baggy on the stomach and thighs.
In fact, their weird shape and brown color make them look just like turkey legs. Be careful if you decide to take a walk in the woods while wearing them.
It’s a Holiday Tradition
Expandable pants for Thanksgiving are not new. A few years ago, the makers of Stove Top Stuffing launched their own expandable Stuffing Pants for Thanksgiving.
The pants were so popular that the company had to limit buyers to one pair at a time.
Are You Planning to Gobble Up These Pants?
Would you wear Turkey Pants to celebrate Turkey Day? Let us know what you think.
- Roasted Acorn Squash Stuffed with Cranberries and Walnuts – walnuts provides crunch, cranberries add tang, and everything comes together on a bed of warm, golden squash.
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies – the white chocolate makes them velvety smooth while the tangy flavor of cranberries keeps them from being overly sweet
- Apple Cider Shortbread Cookies – cookies that melt in your mouth with a creamy cider glaze
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cranberry Bread – this moist, sweet bread will be the star of your brunch table.
- Fall Harvest Chex Mix – classic party recipe but with the fall-friendly additions of spices and pumpkin seeds
- Bourbon Apple Bars – combination of slightly tart apples, sweet streusel, rich bourbon and buttery crumbs
- Octoberfest Brats and Apples – an easy skillet meal that will warm your belly and your soul
- Pumpkin Pudding Cookies – velvety cookies that melt in your mouth