When it’s warm outside, nobody wants to bake. That’s when you whip up easy summertime desserts like these colorful, creamy Unicorn Jello Parfaits.
Make Any Gathering Sparkle with Unicorn Jello Parfaits
These parfaits look gorgeous. They’ll add color and sparkle to any party for kids or adults. Their light, fruity layers make them perfect for warm weather. You may also want to try another one of our favorite summertime desserts. Healthy Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits are easy to make and can be enjoyed without the guilt of eating too many calories or fat grams.
The Joy of Jello
Jello desserts have been around for more than 50 years, and it’s easy to see why they’ve remained popular. Instant gelatin and instant pudding make it easy to make delicious desserts that require no cooking at all. All you need is some hot water and a refrigerator to whip up pies, cheesecakes and layered desserts.
They do require time. It takes a while for all those layers to set. Make them while you’re doing other things around the house. They’ll be done before you know it.
Tips for Making Unicorn Jello Parfaits
- Once you know the basic recipe, you can substitute the flavors in this recipe with your favorite flavors and colors. Let your creativity flow.
- Use unicorn horns or unicorn-shaped cupcake toppers to make them really stand out. You can find cute ones on Etsy.
- When you put the finished parfaits in the refrigerator, cover each one with plastic wrap or foil. This prevents a hard top layer from forming.
What to Serve with Unicorn Jello Parfaits
These recipes will go great with your Unicorn Jello Parfaits.
Grilled Cheeseburger Kebabs are the perfect summer party food. They’re fun for kids to eat, and you can cook them outside to keep your kitchen cool.
Celebrate the freshness of summer with this healthy, no-cook version of Nine Layer Dip served with tortilla chips.
Unicorn Jello Parfaits
When it's warm outside, nobody wants to bake. That's when you whip up easy summertime desserts like these colorful, creamy Unicorn Jello Parfaits.
- 1 3 oz package grape Jello
- 1 3 oz package blue raspberry Jello
- 1 3 oz package lime jello
- 1 3 oz package watermelon jello
- 3 cup boiling water divided into 3/4 cup for each Jello
- 1 cup international delight sweet cream coffee creamer divided into 1/4 cup for each Jello
- 2 cup fat free vanilla yogurt divided into 1/2 cup for each Jello
- 3 8 oz dessert glasses
- 1 can whipped cream
- 1 cup unicorn sprinkles
- 1 package blue raspberry unicorn horns
Using a medium bowl, pour the grape package of jello and 3/4 cup of boiling water into the bowl. Whisk until all sugar is dissolved.
Place bowl into the fridge for 30 minutes or until cooled to room temperature.
Remove from fridge and whisk in 1/4 cup coffee creamer and 1/2 cup yogurt until smooth.
Spoon jello mixture into each glass about 1/4 full.
Place glass into fridge for 30 minutes or until the jello is firm to touch and no residue is on fingers.
Repeat steps with remaining jello packages starting with the blue raspberry, then the lime and then ending with the watermelon.
Once all jello flavors are in the glasses, place into fridge overnight.
Remove from fridge the next day and top with whipped cream, sprinkles and the lollipop.
- Homemade Buttermilk Pie Recipe – tastes like rich custard but doesn’t require any fancy ingredients
- Disney’s Famous Churro Bites Recipe – they taste so good dipped in chocolate!
- Oreo Peppermint Crunch Cookies – the perfect cookies when you have a craving something rich and self-indulgent
- Coconut Lime Cupcakes – a perfect bite of tropical bliss.
- Maple Pecan Blondies – get ready for the ultimate in rich, gooey decadence
- Apple Cider Shortbread Cookies – these cookies melt in your mouth and are not overly sweet
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins – make a great breakfast or the perfect snack between meals
- Easy Brownie Cookies – soft and chewy like a brownie while the outside has the texture of a cookie
Leave a Reply