Just when you think there’s nothing new in fall baking, along comes this Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cranberry Bread. This moist, sweet bread will be the star of your brunch table.
This Wonderful Bread Will Warm You Up Quickly
Quick breads hold a special place in every baker’s heart. They never fail you. They’re a fast, easy way to enjoy something warm and fresh from the oven without having to work at it all day.
I like breads that hover between a loaf and a cake, and this moist, tender bread fits that description. It’s perfect with your morning coffee or as an afternoon snack.
Tips for Making Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cranberry Bread
- Dried cranberries are similar to raisins but with a more vibrant, tangy flavor and a beautiful ruby color. They’re a great way to add taste, color and health benefits to all your baking.
- Make this bread even more scrumptious by drizzling a cream cheese frosting over it while it’s still warm. Try this classic recipe.
- Pumpkin puree is not the same as pumpkin pie filling. If you only have the pie filling, you can use it if you leave out the pumpkin pie spices.
What to Serve With Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cranberry Bread
This bread is a wonderful centerpiece to any fall brunch. Serve it with whipped butter and add delicious, seasonally appropriate items.
Keep it cozy with mugs of warm mulled cider you can make in your crock pot.
More Pumpkin Recipes You’ll Love
- Pumpkin Pudding Cookies – velvety cookies that melt in your mouth
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Bars – come out of the oven amazingly soft, chewy and luscious.
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Sugar Cookies – soft & chewy sugar cookie with that perfect hint of pumpkin spice
- Pumpkin Carrot Cake – moist, rich cake nestled under cream cheese frosting
- Pumpkin Cake Roll – classic treat with a crunchy shell and a creamy, luscious center
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cranberry Bread
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cranberry Bread makes a wonderful centerpiece to any fall brunch. It's perfect with your morning coffee or as an afternoon snack.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9-inch loaf pan with Pam baking spray. Set aside.
Using a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt and baking powder until combined.
Whisk in the sugar, pumpkin puree, canola oil, eggs, and vanilla until combined.
Fold in 1 cup of the mini chocolate chips and 1 cup dried cranberries.
Pour batter into the loaf pan.
Sprinkle remaining dried cranberries and chocolate chips on top.
Bake for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Allow to cool completely before enjoying!