Just when you thought there was no new way of looking at your pets, a team of photographers called Underlook has developed a special way of photographing cats, dogs, rabbits and horses from underneath.
Wait, how does that work?
As you can see in this video, the team at Underlook uses a clear glass table to hold the dogs or cats. Once the pet stands on the glass, photography equipment in the lower level takes the picture.
Catching Totally Natural Poses
Some pets are caught standing still, some are caught squirming around and others are snapped while leaping or running. The unplanned, totally natural poses make the pictures fun and guarantee that no two look the same.
Success From the Start
The whole thing started when Andrius Burba, a photographer from Lithuania, started taking pictures of cats from underneath. The photos were a hit, and a German publisher issued a collection called Under-Katzen (Under Cats).
The Underlook photographs gained almost instant popularity for their unique way of seeing animals in a new light.
Get Your Own Underlook Art
The team’s photographs have appeared in art exhibitions and won several awards. At the same time, they’re still available to regular people who want their own samples of these unique pieces.
Since 2017, their team has made it possible for individuals to get their own “underlook” pet photographs. Customers can contact them or attend an Underlook photo shoot.
- Man Plays Classical Piano To Comfort Blind And Elderly Elephants
- Artist Turns Old CDs Into Amazing Lifelike Animal Sculptures
- Artist Brings Ordinary Stones To Life With Adorable Animal Paintings
- Brazilian Artist Creates Beds For Stray Animals From Old Car Tires
- UPS Driver Adopts Pit Bull On Her Route After Owner Passes Away
- WATCH: Playful Cat Tests Buddhist Monk’s Patience During Prayers
- “Angel Dog” Appears In Photo Of Woman Spreading Her Pet’s Ashes
- Ghostly White Giraffe Caught On Film With Her Adorable Baby