Easter is the time to bring out everything that’s bright, fresh and pretty. These Jell-O Deviled Eggs are the perfect way to share the joy of Easter.
You Need These JELL-O Deviled Eggs for Easter
These pretty, sparkling gelatin eggs will brighten any table. You can make them in your choice of colors.
If you don’t have time to make a fancy dessert or you need something to bring to an Easter party, these are perfect.
Best of all, they’re so quick and easy to make that you don’t even need a recipe. You just make gelatin in your deviled egg mold, let it set, plate it and add a dollop of whipped cream to each gelatin egg.
They’re Ridiculously Easy to Make
Here’s what you need to make these colorful eggs:
- Gelatin in your choice of colors and flavors.
- Whipped cream or prepared whipped topping.
- A deviled egg mold.
Make Them Into Rainbow Jell-O Jigglers
If you’re ready to get a little fancier with these deviled eggs, take a few extra steps to turn them into these fabulous, colorful Rainbow Jell-O Jigglers.
Make a Creamy, Boozy Adults-Only Version
Are you ready to take it up another notch?
This recipe creates gorgeous Jell-O shots shaped to look just like real deviled eggs. They even have the “paprika” sprinkles. The difference is they taste like a mixture of cream, chocolate cake and vodka.
You could also make a nonalcoholic version using white chocolate or vanilla cream in place of the chocolate liqueur.
Do you need a deviled egg mold? You can buy a nice one here.
- 30+ of the BEST Easter Egg Decorating Ideas! – these ideas are filled with creativity!
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs – simple recipe with just six ingredients. Yum!
- Nutter Butter Chicks – kids will love these cute Easter treats!
- Easter Popcorn Recipe – the perfect compromise between a sweet or savory snack
- White Chocolate Easter Crockpot Candy Clusters – a simple 3-ingredient homemade Easter dessert recipe