A deputy sheriff in Georgia had an encounter that really got her goat when she was making a routine paperwork run.
IT TURNED INTO A GRUFF ENCOUNTER
The Douglas County deputy was delivering civil papers to a farm. When she arrived, she left her cruiser’s passenger door open since it was a quick stop.
In a Facebook post about the incident, the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office explained that, “Due to the number of houses she visits daily, she routinely leaves her vehicle’s door open because she has had to retreat on a number of occasions from vicious dogs. Never once did she expect or even consider what was about to happen this day!”
THIS GOAT WASN’T KIDDING
The deputy opened the door to find a goat in her car and her paperwork in shreds. He found all that paper irresistible and decided to help himself to a snack.
A body cam video shows the officer trying to shoo the goat away, but he takes his sweet time leaving those tasty, shredded treats.
A TALE WITH A HAPPY ENDING
The deputy tried pushing the goat, pulling his tail and swatting him away. At one point, the goat accidentally knocked her over as she was trying to remove him.
Fortunately, nobody was hurt in the good cop, bad goat encounter. The sheriff’s office said, “We all got a little laugh out of it, and we hope you do, too.”
We’ve heard of dogs eating homework, but this is the first time we’ve seen a goat eat official paperwork. This deputy has a great excuse for not turning in her work.
- Clawgs Help Protect Your Pup’s Paws from Hot Asphalt and other Abrasive Surfaces
- Beep, Beep! Real-life ‘Wile E. Coyote’ Caught On Video Chasing Roadrunner
- How To Cope With The Loss Of A Pet
- This Man Shares His Bed With 9 Senior Rescue Dogs
- Quarantined Man Sends Dog On A Mission To Buy A Bag Of Cheetos
- Shrewd Little Hummingbird Builds Nest With Roof To Stay Dry
- 7 Amazing Photos Of Hummingbirds’ Wings Shining Like Rainbows
- Rare Rainbow Snake Spotted In Florida For The First Time Since 1969