A family member’s famous “secret” recipe is deserving of its own recipe plate. If your relatives are like most, you probably have at least one piece of lined paper with a recipe written carefully in longhand. There might also be a few splotches, spills and scribbled notes.
A RECIPE THAT’S BEEN HANDED DOWN
You’ve probably handed that piece of paper around for generations, and it may be starting to fall apart. Now, you can take that piece of paper and have it memorialized forever on a ceramic pie plate, quiche plate, platter, serving dish or casserole pan.
MAKE THAT TATTERED PIECE OF PAPER LIVE FOREVER
Imagine seeing your grandmother’s handwriting permanently inscribed on a plate that you can use to bake a pie or hang on the wall. Think about handing that plate down to your own children and grandchildren.
You can also choose to permanently inscribe your wedding invitation or a special letter on a plate. Did your mother write an encouraging note to you that you’ve kept all these years? Immortalize it on a plate.
TURN IT INTO A WORK OF ART
Prairie Hills Pottery is an Etsy shop that specializes in turning handwritten notes into objects of lasting, useful beauty. The lettering, invitations or other documents are etched in black paint on pure white plates. The look is simple and stunning.
A recipe plate can also work as a wall display.
A RECIPE PLATE MAKES AN UNFORGETTABLE GIFT
They are amazing:
- Wedding gifts.
- Sympathy gifts.
- Birthday presents.
- Holiday gifts.
They come in your choice of size and shape.
HOW TO GET YOUR OWN GORGEOUS RECIPE PLATE
Prairie Hills Pottery is an Etsy seller with five-star customer ratings and enthusiastic reviews. Get ready to turn your favorite family items into heirlooms that will be cherished forever.
- Couple Recreates Iconic Woodstock Photo 50 Years Later
- More Seniors are Downsizing into Tiny Homes at Retirement
- Woman Finds Long-Lost Engagement Ring On A Carrot 13 Years Later
- Man Writes Poem Called ‘Pennies From Heaven’ To Honor His Grandfather
- Grandfather With Vitiligo Crochets Dolls To Boost Children’s Self-Esteem
- Company Makes ‘Hug-A-Hero’ Dolls For Children With Deployed Parents
- Grandma Rescues Base Jumper Dangling Off High-Rise Building
- Border Collie Saves Flock Of Sheep From Raging Australian Bushfire