Are you a dedicated road rambler? Do you love the RV lifestyle? If so, you’re going to love these canine campers that recreate the RV life for your favorite dog.
Awesome Vintage Style
Each handcrafted camper is a miniature recreation of the classic campers you’ll recall from vintage postcards. Your pet can slumber in style inside a cozy home that looks like it’s ready to roll.
Each camper has decorative touches including handmade curtains, framed artwork and a back bumper you can personalize with your pet’s name.
Choose Your Size and Style
These adorable campers may look like the real thing, but they’re not actually road-ready. They’re perfect for parking in your garden, covered porch or indoor room.
They come in your choice of three sizes.
Check Out These Special Features
Each camper comes with a built-in feeding station that securely holds your pet’s food and water bowls.
Another nice touch is the universal phone mount that hangs on the top of each camper. You can check on your pet throughout the day or night with the free PRESENCE home security app.
Meet the Canine Campers Craftsman
The artist behind these campers is Steve Johnson of Portland, Tennessee. At his workshop, Big Creek Mercantile, Johnson specializes in unique dog beds, planters and birdhouses.
- Airman Says Tearful Goodbye To Dog Who Kept American Soldiers Safe
- Dramatic Horse Plays Dead Whenever People Try To Ride Him
- Alaska Man Ducks Into Shed To Avoid Bull Moose
- Goat Suffering From Anxiety Needs Her Duck Costume To Calm Down
- Quackers The Duck and Max The Malamute Become Best Friends
- Baby Skunks Practice Their Stomping Routine And Make Adorable Noises
- Judge Gives Animal Abuser Humiliating Punishment To Fit Her Crime