We’ve all had days when we’d rather not go our job, but would you go as far as playing dead to get out of working? That’s just one what lazy horse named Jingang routinely does.
Playing Dead Like a Possum
According to his owners, Jingang has perfected the art of acting like he’s dead. As soon as someone approaches him for a ride, he flops dramatically down on the ground, rolls onto his back and closes his eyes.
They admit they were fooled the first time the sly horse pulled this move, but realized that as soon as they walked away, he jumped up and looked perfectly fine. It seems that some horses are like some people. They just don’t like to work, and they’re not going to do it willingly.
Tossing and Turning
The horse has even done his dead routine when someone’s already in the saddle and ready to ride. He tosses that rider right to the ground. As his trainers say, “He’s cute but naughty.”
Jingang’s incredible acting may not have won him an Oscar, but the video depicting his antics has racked up more than 2 million views. Jingang certainly has a career in show business if he wants one.
More Animal Stories You’ll Love
- Alaska Man Ducks Into Shed To Avoid Bull Moose
- Goat Suffering From Anxiety Needs Her Duck Costume To Calm Down
- Quackers The Duck and Max The Malamute Become Best Friends
- Baby Skunks Practice Their Stomping Routine And Make Adorable Noises
- Judge Gives Animal Abuser Humiliating Punishment To Fit Her Crime
- Artist Brings Ordinary Stones To Life With Adorable Animal Paintings
- UPS Driver Adopts Pit Bull On Her Route After Owner Passes Away