These 4th of July Pretzel Bites are a fun, patriotic treat that can be made in a matter of minutes. The perfect combination of sweet, salty and crunchy is positively addicting!
These are great treats to make ahead of time. In fact, you can even freeze them since they hold up well after being defrosted.
4th of July Pretzel Bites
Place the pretzels on a microwave safe plate.
Place a Wilton candy melt on each pretzel.
Microwave for 10 seconds at a time, until each melt is soft
all the way through.
Immediately place an opposite-colored M&M on each melt. Set aside to harden.
- Rocky Road Ice Cream Cake – a creamy, crunchy cake that is pure, mouth-watering goodness
- Unicorn Jello Parfaits – add color and sparkle to any party for kids or adults
- Homemade Buttermilk Pie Recipe – tastes like rich custard but doesn’t require any fancy ingredients
- Disney’s Famous Churro Bites Recipe – they taste so good dipped in chocolate!
- Oreo Peppermint Crunch Cookies – the perfect cookies when you have a craving something rich and self-indulgent
- Coconut Lime Cupcakes – a perfect bite of tropical bliss.
- Maple Pecan Blondies – get ready for the ultimate in rich, gooey decadence
- Apple Cider Shortbread Cookies – these cookies melt in your mouth and are not overly sweet