If you love your dog and love the idea of helping a small independent, it’s time to look at Clawgs. This ingenious paw-wear protects your dog’s pads from uncomfortable, dangerous surfaces like hot asphalt, gravel, sharp ice, salted roads, slippery floors and rocky trails.
There are other dog booties out there, but they don’t have the incredible details that these protectors do. It’s obvious the inventor is someone who knows and loves dogs.
Why Dogs Need Clawgs
Your dog’s paw pads were designed to run on grass and dirt. Today, your dog encounters different surfaces that can damage her paw pads.
Rescue dogs often need padded shoes to protect their feet from broken glass and concrete when they’re digging through rubble.
Clawgs let your dogs walk or run safely on any surface.
What Makes Them Special
Here’s what makes Clawgs stand out.
- They’re thin and flexible. Your dog can still feel the surface of the ground without damaging his paw pads.
- They have grip to help your dog walk on slick surfaces.
- They’re breathable. Many dog booties suffocate your dog’s feet by not letting them sweat. They allow your dog’s feet to sweat and breathe naturally.
- They allow dogs to use their claws. Dogs can still walk naturally wearing them.
- They’re soft, lightweight and comfortable.
Where Can You Get Clawgs?
These special dog booties are only available from a Kickstarter project. Depending on the level of support you pledge, you can get them at an early bird discount of more than 30%. Pledging now will get you a set of Clawgs by Christmas.
As the project creator says, “Please consider preordering Clawgs. If you do not have a dog but love them and want to help, please donate. Our mission is for you and your best friend to travel further together.”
You can learn more at the Kickstarter page.