Are you tired of your kids getting all the trick-or-treating goodies on Halloween? Get your own treats when you make these Zombie Pudding Cups with Liquor Worms.
Surprise Your Guests
These cute little treats look just like miniature graveyards with worms surrounding a zombie hand.
Turn them into a fun centerpiece by making several pudding cups for your Halloween party. They’re edible decorations that will surprise your guests.
Tips for Making Zombie Pudding Cups with Liquor Worms
- Wilton’s Zombie Hand Icing Decorations hit the stores every Halloween season. You can buy them at party stores, Halloween stores, Walmart and some groceries.
- This recipe makes two servings. It’s easy to multiply.
- Sour apple pucker is the apple-flavored liquor that’s the basis for appletinis and other cocktails. You can buy it at any liquor store.
What to Serve with Zombie Pudding Cups
Pump up the party spirit with a big bowl of Frankenpunch. This glowing orange punch is easy to make.
More Halloween Food and Drink Ideas
- Frankenstein Donuts – get things bubbling with these fun, frothy floats
- Frankenstein Donuts – the perfect party touch to any gathering of little ghouls and goblins
- Halloween Spider Cookies – fun treats using Sugar Cookies and Rolos or Peanut Butter Cookies with Whoppers
- Candy Corn Lasagna – Golden Oreo crust, cheesecake filling, pumpkin layer and whipped cream on top
- Frankenstein Donuts – fun, easy Halloween treat for kids and adults alike
Zombie Pudding Cups with Liquor Worms
These cute little Zombie Pudding Cups look just like miniature graveyards with worms surrounding a zombie hand.
Pour the Sour Apple Pucker over top of the gummy worms in a bowl.
Place in the refrigerator for 24 - 48 hours.
Place your Oreos in a sealable bag and smash into bits.
Scoop your pudding into the snack cups only 3/4 of the way full.
Add your crumbled Oreos on top.
Add the liquor worms on top along with the candy zombie hand.