Are you hosting a Halloween party? Get things bubbling with these fun, frothy Jack O’ Lantern Floats. They’ll add some serious sparkle to any ghostly get-together.
Bubble Up Some Halloween Fun
These floats create a glowing candle effect inside the cup. It’s a fun way to drink to the spirit of Halloween.
These Jack O’ Lantern Floats Make Halloween Entertaining Easy
Are you put off by Halloween recipes that require hours of work?
There’s no need for any of that with these Jack O’ Lantern Floats. They come together in minutes with just two ingredients, some plastic cups and a few markers.
Tips for Making Jack O’ Lantern Floats
- Use a fine-tip marker for a clear drawing. Thicker tips can end up looking like blots of ink.
- Get creative with the colors and flavors. Use grape soda to make purple floats.
- Use cute, colorful Halloween-themed straws to dress up your drinks.
What to Serve with Jack O’ Lantern Floats
Keep it fun and easy with Spooky Spider Deviled Eggs.
Add a fun, easy Halloween Cookie Pizza and your Halloween party is complete.
More Halloween Recipes You’ll Love
- Oogie Boogie Kid’s Halloween Drink – the perfect party touch to any gathering of little ghouls and goblins
- Halloween Fudge – looks like candy corn but tastes like white chocolate fudge
- Meatball Mummies – a fun twist on the hot dog mummies we’ve all seen so many times
- Halloween Candy Skewers – super inexpensive and actually surprisingly cool
- Mini Halloween Pumpkins – quite possibly the quickest and easiest tutorial ever
Jack O' Lantern Floats
Are you hosting a Halloween party? Get things bubbling with these fun, frothy Jack O' Lantern Floats.
Using the black permanent marker, draw jack o' lantern faces on the cups.
Place two scoops of vanilla ice cream in each cup.
Pour orange soda over the top of the ice cream until the cup is full.