Nothing beats the summer heat like a tall glass of ice cold Lavender Lemonade! Not only will you love the refreshingly delicious taste it has to offer, but you may find yourself more relaxed since the mere scent of lavender has been shown to reduce anxiety.1 In addition, the odor from essential oils that are released from lavender blossoms may provide migraine and insomnia relief.2
You just can’t beat the combination of fresh, juicy lemons, sweet honey and fragrant lavender. It is my go-to beverage when I need to unwind after a hard, stressful day! We hope you think so too. So give this easy recipe a try and then kick back, relax and enjoy the wonderful days of summer while sipping on a glass of refreshing Lavender Lemonade!
We strongly encourage you to research all of the wonderful health benefits3 that are associated with the use of lavender.
Put the dried lavender flowers into a bowl and pour 2 cups of boiling water over it.
Add the honey and then allow it to steep for about 15-20 minutes.
Strain out the lavender flowers.
Add ice cubes to a 2-quart pitcher.
Pour the honey and lavender mixture into the pitcher.
Add the lemon juice and top it off with cold filtered water.
Stir and enjoy!
YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY…
This Jolly Rancher Moonshine Recipe was inspired by my all-time favorite piece of hard candy! Not only is it an easy and inexpensive recipe for you to enjoy yourself, but it also makes for a perfect homemade gift to friends and family!
- Raspberry Summer Breeze Cocktail – perfect combination of tart and sweet
- Easy Pineapple Lemonade – you only need 3 ingredients to make this delicious and refreshing drink!
- Piña Colada Sangria – the perfect summertime party drink
- Smelling Rosemary Improves Memory – participants showed substantially enhanced prospective memory
- Southern Peach Cocktail Recipe – how can you go wrong with Peaches and Whiskey, right?
- Skinny Vodka Martini Popsicles Are Back At Costco This Summer – you better grab some because the stampede is on