After a particularly good meal one day, Christian Poincheval found himself wishing that he could fart with impunity. This thought gave the 65-year-old Frenchman an idea. Why not invent a pill that would make farts smell good?
Unwanted Explosions Can Strike Anyone
An unwanted fart can strike at any time. One even took Congressman Eric Swalwell by surprise recently when he was being interviewed on national TV. Flatulence is natural, but there’s no denying that the smell leaves something to be desired. Wouldn’t it be great if we could mask it with something pleasant?
Well, now you can. What’s more, reviewers say the stuff works.
Come Out Smelling Like Roses
According to Lutin Malin, the company that sells the pill, you can make your unwanted emissions smell like chocolate, roses, lilies or violets. The fart pills are made from 100% natural ingredients and the formula has met the French government’s stringent safety standards.
A bottle of these fart pills would make a great gift for those in your life who are known to let one rip on occasion. Just make sure the person has a sense of humor.
- Jon Bon Jovi Opens “Pay-What-You-Can” Restaurants For People In Need
- Kansas City Builds Tiny House Village for Homeless Veterans
- Marine Who Covered Grenade To Save Friend Receives Medal Of Honor
- Hand-Knitted Baby Bird Nests Needed For Local Rescue Group
- Brazilian Artist Creates Beds For Stray Animals From Old Car Tires
- Brave Woman Saves Screaming Koala From Bushfire With Her Own Shirt
- Energy Drink Addiction Leaves Mom With Pacemaker at 32