Large, showy Vanilla Strawberry Hydrangeas can be the most dramatic-looking flowers in any garden. This new hydrangea variety combines two colors to make these blooms even more show-stopping.
View this post on Instagram
All About Vanilla Strawberry Hydrangeas
Make your bouquets brighter with hydrangeas in pretty shades of pink and white. If you like hydrangeas, you’ll like them even more in these mixed shades. The petals are all a blend of pinks, creams, whites and pale reds.
The sweetly named Vanilla Strawberry Hydrangea was first introduced as a new color option by Cottage Farms Nursery.
How to Grow Hydrangeas
Hydrangeas are a gardener’s favorite. They grow quickly and produce large, bright flowers. They also make stunning cut flowers for bouquets.
Are you worried that you don’t have a green thumb? Hydrangeas are easy to grow. Follow these basic tips and consult your local garden supply store for expert advice on growing these gorgeous flowers.
- Hydrangeas prefer partial sun or shade. They don’t do well in full sunlight.
- Give them plenty of water.
- Hydrangeas prefer loose, well-fertilized soil. Add natural compost or organic fertilizer if your soil is heavy with clay or sand.
Where to Buy Vanilla Strawberry Hydrangeas
You can buy your own colorful, healthy plant from sellers on Etsy. Follow the planting instructions for your region to get gorgeous, healthy hydrangeas in time for spring.
- Smelling Rosemary Improves Memory
- How To Grow Your Own Avocado Tree With Growing Kit For Under $20
- 50+ Amazing Outdoor Living Ideas
- Pineberry: Real Strawberry With A Sweet-Tart Pineapple Flavor
- Birth Month Flowers and their Meanings