Have lockdowns and quarantines made you scared to touch anything that might be a germ factory? Public surfaces like elevator buttons, keypads and restroom doors get thousands of touches a day. With these antimicrobial hand tools, you never have to touch one of those gross, germy surfaces again.
Keep the Cooties Away
The aptly named Kooty Key works like an extra set of fingers. You can use it to touch door handles, kitchen sinks, gas pump pads, ATM keypads, elevator buttons, retail payment pads, sink faucets, garbage cans and toilet handles.
The Kooty Key fits on most keyrings. It’s small enough to carry in your pocket, and it comes with an attached reel.
Best of all, it’s made from sturdy, antimicrobial plastic that repels germs on contact.
Get Bold and Brassy
The Keychain Touch Tool features a hook and pointer design in solid brass. It works on most doorknobs and door handles, trash bin lids and sink faucets. It also protects you from ATM touch screens, retail payment pads, public restrooms and more.
It’s a beautifully made object that’s attractive to carry in your purse or pocket.
Since it’s solid brass, this touch tool is naturally antimicrobial. It will last for years without tarnishing or wearing out.
Keep It Clean
The CleanKey is another tool that works to keep your hands off as many public surfaces as possible. You can use it to avoid directly touching keypads, buttons, doors, faucets and payment touch screens. Use it to lift trash can lids, open shared refrigerator doors and more.
It’s made of blended copper and zinc. That makes it durable, easy to clean and not too heavy to carry around in your pocket. Copper naturally repels germs and microbes.
The CleanKey comes with a retractable carabiner that makes it easy to use everywhere.
Embrace Your Inner Germophobe with Antimicrobial Hand Tools
These tools allow your inner Adrian Monk or Howie Mandel to come out. There’s no time like a pandemic to be afraid of germs. Use these tools whenever you leave the house to avoid touching anything grimy.
- Special Face Mask Lights Up When It Comes Into Contact With Coronavirus
- ‘Robot Dog’ Unleashed In Public Park To Encourage Social Distancing
- Refusing To Dump Milk, Pennsylvania Dairy Farmer Decides to Bottle Their Own. Sells Out in Hours.
- Neighbors Are Throwing A Social Distance Dance Party Every Morning
- Grandpa Has The Sweetest Dance-Off With Granddaughter From Across The Street
- ‘Teddy Bear Hunts’ Offer Kids A Fun And Safe Distraction Amid Coronavirus Lockdown
- Couple Recreates Iconic Woodstock Photo 50 Years Later
- More Seniors are Downsizing into Tiny Homes at Retirement