If you like pumpkin pie, you will enjoy these Pumpkin Pudding Cookies. They combine white chocolate, spices and pudding to create velvety cookies that melt in your mouth.
Celebrate the Flavors of Fall with Pumpkin Pudding Cookies
Most of us can’t get enough of fall’s signature flavor. It doesn’t feel like the season has changed unless you’re inhaling cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg everywhere you go.
At the same time, you might be wondering if there’s more to life than pumpkin pie. These cookies answer that question.
Enjoy Moist, Dreamy Pumpkin Pudding Cookies Today
The best part about these cookies is their delectable, creamy texture. Pudding and pumpkin puree keep them moist. The addition of chocolate gives them unexpected richness.
Tips for Making Pumpkin Pudding Cookies
- If you can’t find pumpkin pie pudding, use vanilla pudding and add a half-teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice.
- Change the chips. Make these cookies Halloween-ready by using dark chocolate chips and turning them into spooky spiders.
- Make sure you use pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling. Canned pumpkin pie filling has additional ingredients that can spoil the flavor and texture of these cookies.
What to Serve with Pumpkin Pudding Cookies
These cookies add delicious holiday flavor to any gathering. If you’re serving them to kids, try a tasty, nonalcoholic apple punch.
If you’re serving them at a grownup gathering, serve rum to bring out the warmth and richness of the spices. Try this hot buttered rum for a spectacular party pairing.
More Recipes You’ll Love
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies – these rich, hearty cookies smell amazing while they’re cooking
- Easy Brownie Cookies – soft and chewy like a brownie while the outside has the texture of a cookie
- Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins – make a great breakfast or the perfect snack between meals
- Coconut Lime Bread – moist, soft, and slightly sweet, it’s perfect with coffee or a cup of tea
- Pumpkin Butter Beer Cookies – the flavors of pumpkin and butterscotch together, it’s amazing!
Pumpkin Pudding Cookies
These Pumpkin Pudding Cookies combine white chocolate, spices and pudding to create velvety cookies that melt in your mouth.
Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
Whisk together the dry ingredients.
Add the butter, both sugars, pudding mix into the mixing bowl. With the electric mixer cream the above ingredients. Add the pumpkin and vanilla to the mixture while continuing to use the electric mixer.
Add the blended dry ingredients to the creamed mixture. Stir well to combine. Stir in the white chocolate chip into the batter.
With the measuring spoon drop the cookie dough onto the prepped cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes.
When done remove from the oven and set aside to allow to cool slightly. Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
If you do not have instant pumpkin spice pudding mix, you can substitute using vanilla pudding mix + 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice.