Serve up shivery chills and thrills with this Oogie Boogie Kid’s Halloween Drink. It adds the perfect party touch to any gathering of little ghouls and goblins.
Drink to Halloween Fun with the Oogie Boogie Kid’s Halloween Drink
This whimsical drink adds just a touch of spookiness without being too scary. You can serve it to children of any age. Since it’s easy to make, bigger kids can have fun making and serving the drinks with you.
Here’s Why I Love It
I’m a Halloween fanatic, and any excuse to bring out the spooky stuff is fine with me. That’s why this Oogie Boogie Kid’s Halloween Drink is right up my alley. It’s easy to make, pretty to look at and fun to share.
Tips for Making the Oogie Boogie Kid’s Halloween Drink
- Vanilla simple syrup is a terrific ingredient to have on hand for many treats. Here is a fast, easy recipe from the Domestic Goddess herself.
- If you really want to get into the Halloween spirit, serve this in a plastic cauldron.
- Turn the creepy factor up by adding gummy candies shaped like eyeballs.
Make It a Happy Halloween
This Oogie Boogie Kid’s Halloween Drink is fun for kids of all ages. The foamy texture and the green color make this look like a Halloween bubbly brew. The wiggly worms are the perfect garnish. Here’s to more Halloween fun!
More Fall Recipes You’ll Love
- Pumpkin Pudding Cookies – velvety cookies that melt in your mouth
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins – a delicious and warm Fall treat
- Octoberfest Brats & Apples – an easy skillet meal that will warm your belly and your soul
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles – so soft and full of flavor
- Pumpkin Cake Roll – classic treat with a crunchy shell and a creamy, luscious center
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cake – 3-tier cake packed with Fall flavors
Oogie Boogie Kid's Halloween Drink
Serve up shivery chills and thrills with this Oogie Boogie Kid's Halloween Drink. It adds the perfect party touch to any gathering of little ghouls and goblins.
Place lime sherbet into the glass.
Add in vanilla syrup.
Top with 7UP, but be careful not to over fill the glass. It will foam.
Top off with gummy worms and serve.
This can also be done with more to make a punch bowl. Just add the entire container of sherbert and the full 2 liters of 7UP. Toss in the gummy worms and serve!